Heroes of Hillsfar
Rumours and Information 14
- A hag named Annie Rotface, one of a coven that was disrupted first by the Cult of the Dragon then the Heroes of Hillsfar, has escaped and may be living near Cundall’s Keep. The hag could be an ally (or at least neutral), or may be a threat. If or when her location is discovered it may be worth verifying her intentions. Hags know a lot about the area they live in.
- At least half of the Cult of the Dragon members, led by a mage called Rath Modar, escaped from the Keep on a ship. A contact other plane spell by Marie revealed that the wizard (and probably the others also) have sailed to Phlan.
- There are several other ruins around Cundall’s Keep that may have to be explored one day, including Fort Dalton and Ruins of Lis.
- Cundall is starting a community at the keep. It may be that extra money may be needed to finance rebuilding the town outside of the keep as the keep itself will not be able to house all of those needed to maintain it.
- Initially Cundall’s Keep will be gaining income for providing provisions and berthing facilities for ships on the River Lis. It’s not a popular stop with sailors because of the lack of a tavern. Maybe this is something that could be looked into.